Office Manager/Bookkeeper Ad - Fun energetic team-orientated accounting firm seeks an experienced Office Manager/Bookkeeper to assist in managing day-to-day accounting and finance requirements. Accuracy, dependability, excellent organization skills, confidentiality are key qualifications for this position, as well as good customer relations and the ability to communicate clearly. The ideal candidate for this position is a skilled multi-tasker, and committed to consistently meeting deadlines.
Additional responsibilities -
· Accounts Receivable
· Accounts Payable
· Tax Return Assembly
· Copying and Scanning
· Answering Phones
· Monthly financial statement preparation of clients
· Payroll processing
· Sales & Use Tax Returns
· Personal Property Tax Returns
· 1099’s preparation
Additional Requirements -
· Experience with QuickBooks
· Develop monthly financial statements, including cash flow, profit and loss statements and balance sheet.
· Prepare quarterly and monthly tax returns, along with payroll, operating and business taxes.
· Balance accounts by reconciling entries
· Oversee accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions
Fun energetic team-orientated CPA firm
Role: Office Manager/Bookkeeper
Apply for this job now.