Company: LARBEY EVANS LTD
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
A London law firm is looking to hire a Legal Secretary for a full-time 13-month fixed term contract role supporting its employment team.
Your New Role
Supporting seven people in the team on both Employment and Safeguarding matters, this is a really interesting role and will cover a spectrum of things. This role is not a purely safeguarding, as the Legal Secretary will also support Associates on Employment work, working on things like contracts, settlement agreements and employment tribunals. The key duties to this role, now working remotely, will include:
- Organising webinars (using Zoom), preparing the materials to be sent out, doing rehearsals with fee earners, staying on the webinar and helping resolve any IT issues that may arise
- Diary management
- Organising events and conference calls
- Taking minutes at the Safeguarding meetings
- Using systems such as Aderant, In Tapp and InterAction
- Creating PowerPoint presentations
The firm is ideally looking for a Legal PA or Secretary who has previously worked in an employment team. You should have exceptional communication and organisation skills, plus commitment to a 13-month contract.
Standard hours are 9:30am to 5:30pm, and though this role will initially be working from home, the firm might move to working in the office during the duration of the contract. The successful Legal Secretary will be offered up to £38,500 per annum, dependent on experience.
If you would like to discuss this Legal Secretary role in greater detail, please submit your application today.