Domino’s Pizza Team Members are an all-inclusive, fun, energetic and friendly group of people. We strive for teams of happy, motivated and dedicated staff with a passion for providing the best possible service to our customers. The District Manager (DM) reports to their Regional Director of Operations and is responsible for up to 10 locations, depending on the market. Recruiting and developing people is key to this position; GMIT development is a key focus area. The District Manager will work to improve store operations and maximize the long-term sales and profit of each location. The District Manager must be organized and able to multi-task. This individual will be responsible for assisting and supporting our Team Members. The District Manager must be able to troubleshoot, think and act immediately and independently. The District Manager must be able to create effective working relationships with Team Members, Domino’s personnel, customers and vendors.
· Effectively communicate brand culture and strategy with team
· Functions as a team builder and a coach
· Communicates effectively to GM’s. Maintains appropriate documentation
· Escalates applicable matters to HR and DO
· Planning-Recruiting, training and developing management bench
· Provide on the job coaching to GM’s, GMIT’s and Team Members
· Empower GM’s and GMIT’s to take full accountability for their stores
· Drives restaurant operations to achieve 5 Star Status
· Holds GM’s accountable for driving sales and executing restaurant operations to standard
· Ensures company initiatives executed
· Reviews daily sales, food cost, labor and cash and follows up with GM on all variances
· Ensures food safety compliance in their stores
· Build and maintain positive customer relations. Establish and maintain a high level of guest service.
· Problem Solving/Analysis
· Teamwork Orientation
· Project Management
· Communication Proficiency
· Performance Management
· Technical Skills
· 3 years (3) experience of multi-unit restaurant management
· 5 years (5) restaurant General Manager experience, preferably in a high-volume restaurant.
· Must have active ServSafe Certificate.
· Must have reliable transportation and valid driver’s license and the ability to pass a drug screen, MVR and criminal background check
Team Murph is currently the 7th largest franchise in the country and sales are booming! Do you want to join a winning team? Look no further, apply today!
- Smart hustle and results-driven. Demanding and customer-focused. Passionate and innovative. Fun with a family-feel. These aren't words we selected because we think they sound good. This is how actual Team Murph team members describe the best aspects of the Domino's culture.
Role: District Manager
Apply for this job now.