This is a temporary, long-term position (10-12+ months) for the duration of the software implementation, training and multiphase roll out.
This position offers medical/vision/dental benefits, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, & 401k!
Madison Resources is seeking an experienced, resourceful, versatile and astute individual to join our Implementation Team during the integration and rollout process of a new software suite. This position will be primarily responsible for providing first-level care to Madison’s external clients with overall software training, related inquiries and service needs, and in providing follow-up support. The individuals will also be responsible for assisting in the day to day functions of internal departments and filling in positions as business needs require. The individuals will go through fast paced training to encompass a broad knowledge of Madison’s systems and services. The ideal candidate will have experience in customer service, as trainer and a general technical aptitude.
If you are energetic, proactive, resourceful and accustomed to working in a fast paced, high energy, high volume environment, this may be your perfect opportunity.
- Work within an Implementation Team to train, deploy and support various aspects of Madison’s software suite rollout for assigned clients
- Coordinate schedules for clients to effectively train external end users on all the relevant portions of the new system before transition
- Provide scheduled and ad hoc training and guidance to the clients through one-on-one, on-line webinars, and telephone calls as needed
- Act as a point of contact for assigned clients to answer questions concerning transition, training and features, and system functionalities
- Effectively address client concerns and issues relating to the transition in a constructive, positive and efficient manner
- Track and accumulate issues, noting any patterns in an effort to provide relevant input towards providing a more positive experience for all clients
- Keep accurate record and log of all training hours, and included vs. billable hours per client.
- Bachelor’s degree or commensurate experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and ability to communicate with diplomacy and tact when interacting with external clients and internal team members
- Excellent phone etiquette and client support skills
- Ability to diffuse and escalate client concerns and needs appropriately
- Strong organizational skills and excellent attention to detail
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- History of being able to prioritize and multi-task
- Proficiency with computer programs, including Outlook, MS Word & Excel. Interview will include competency test requiring use of basic tasks within Excel
- Experience with WordPress, Webex, Join.Me preferred
Madison Resources is a leading provider of payroll funding and back office services to the staffing industry. With over 25 years of experience, our top priority is building and maintaining satisfying long term relationships with our clients.
We offer a generous benefits package that includes medical and dental, paid time off, paid holidays, 401k and more!
Madison Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Role: Client Support & Implementation Specialist (Temp role with benefits!)
Apply for this job now.