This is an excellent opportunity to work for a national industry leader in glass fabrication and manufacturing! My client is looking for a technician to travel to client locations for repairs, and installations.
You will be working on custom glass tempering furnaces and their fabrication equipment. Experience preferred but the company is willing to train a self-starter, who is motivated to learn. You will be asked to fly out to client businesses for needed service and can be based out of your home office.
The Ideal Candidate;
- 1-2 years experience in glass tempering, electrical, mechanical or fabrication
- Able to read machinery diagrams and prints
- Ability to travel up to 75% of the time
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- HS diploma or trade school graduate
- 1st year Compensation-Based on experience $65,000.00-$90,000.00
- Full Benefit Package-Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401K, Paid Vacation
- All Expenses Paid for travel, accommodation, meals, etc.
How to Apply;
- Please send a copy of your resume. If we feel there is a fit we will call you to discuss further.
- All resume submissions are confidential.
Role: Field Service Technician Architectural Glass Machinery
Apply for this job now.