The pride you take in your attention to detail and vast knowledge of medical insurance billing is exactly why we want you in our AR Specialist position!
The Accounts Receivable Specialist is responsible for making sure accounts are being reimbursed correctly and in a timely manner from all insurance companies. The AR Specialist secures revenue by verifying and posting receipts and resolving discrepancies when required.
In addition to being on board with a company that is renowned for its state-of-the-art service to the DFW area, you will receive competitive pay and great benefits that include paid time off and 401K with a company match when you join our amazing team.
If you are ready to set your career in fast-forward motion, apply today for the Accounts Receivable Specialist role!
- Identifies delinquent accounts, aging period and payment sources.
- Processes delinquent unpaid accounts by contacting third-party payers.
- Responsible for appealing incorrectly processed claims and, if necessary, making the appropriate adjustment.
- Files secondary claims in a timely manner.
- Assists practice administrators and patients with insurance issues and questions.
- Responsible for filing primary paper claims.
- High school graduate or GED certificate
- Two-year college degree in a related field
- Experience in insurance billing
- Must be a great communicator
- Able to identify and explain account issues
- Extensive insurance company contract knowledge
- Able to process payment denials and create appeal letters
TalentCare is a data-driven healthcare recruiting firm with clinical and non-clinical positions nationwide. You will hear about exclusive, direct hire job openings that provide you career mobility and growth. With TalentCare on your side, you are:
Matched with jobs based on advanced predictive analytics, so you will fit and perform well
Hired directly by the client company, whether full-time or part-time
Never hounded by other firms about our job openings they are all 100% exclusive
Role: Medical Collections Specialist (16557)
Apply for this job now.