Network Support Engineer
Recruitment Agency reference: 6984670
A position has arisen for a Network Support Engineer to join a leading public sector organisation in Bristol. This is a travelling based role, undertaking detailed reviews and surveys of networking equipment at various sites around Bristol.
This contract is for 5 days per week and is paying up to £160 umbrella per day for an initial period of 2 - 3 months.
Please note this assignment is inside the scope of IR35.
Your duties will include:
- Providing a visual review of equipment
- Understanding networking equipment use
- Ability to recognise different network cabinet equipment (e.g. UPS, switches, NTE)
- Mapping out cabinet in a visual representation via U space
- Listing any guest WiFi available (and the SSIDs)
- Liaising with existing suppliers and local site contacts
- Reporting findings through reports
- Documenting existing cabinet layouts noting any spaces available as well as documenting current environment (e.g. cooling, security) and any concerns
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.
If you are interested in this position or would like