COMPANY: HAYS SENIOR FINANCE
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
Your new company
A leading specialty insurer are looking to recruit an experienced qualified finance professional to take on a leading role in its reporting team based in London. The company boasts a market leading reputation and are based in fantastic offices in a London landmark. The role sits within the Syndicate Finance team and will interact closely with the external reporting team.
Your new role
Key responsibilities include:
- Assist in the preparation of Lloyd's quarterly and annual returns, including,QMA, QMB, QMC and TPD returns
- Assist in the preparation of quarterly UK GAAP management accounts
- Assist in the preparation of quarterly regulatory reports
- Assist in the preparation of statutory accounts across the legal entities
- Support the implementation of Solvency II reporting for the Syndicate
- To build and maintain effective relationships within the business;
- Ad-hoc external reporting team project support
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be a qualified accountant with post qualification experience in the Lloyd's market. You will have an excellent understanding of Lloyd's reporting and current insurance industry standards including Solvency II and other regulatory requirements. You will need to be a proven leader with previous staff management responsibility and capable of taking ownership for the team and its outputs.
What you'll get in return
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to work in a world leading insurance business. The size and scale of the business means the opportunity for internal progression is always an option.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.