Food and Beverage Manager - Worcester
Salary: up to 27k + benefits
Role: F&B Manager - must have a strong Conference and Banqueting background.
Location: Worcester centre
Industry: Boutique Hotel
- Responsible to meet the overall revenue and cost targets (together with the Head Chef) to ensure a profitable business operation.
- To assure a high standard of service quality, efficiencies, appearance and hospitality in staff and the organisation and cleanliness of the restaurant.
- Develop and implement programs to increase sales/usage.
- Assume responsibility for all Food & Beverage outlets including Restaurant, Bar, Room Service and Conferencing/Banqueting.
- Be accountable with all operating stock
- Work closely with the Head Chef to ensure quality of food and service is delivered.
- Develop and implement weekly activities within the bars and restaurants to ensure Hotel is perceived as a destination.
- Champion a training culture within the Food and Beverage team to ensure succession planning, and a culture that exceeds the very best the industry has to offer
- Constantly review the product range to ensure that all key quality standards are maintained
- Manage Health & Safety and Food Hygiene, ensuring there is strict compliance with all legislation
- The F&B Manager will create and be required to operate within efficient labor budgets for each season, tracking labour spending and providing input regarding capital projects and initiatives
- The F&B Manager is expected to provide constant leadership, counselling, advice and feedback to their peers
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL
- Have a minimum 2 years as F&B manager for a 3*/4* property
- High quality of service and strong brand standards
- Deliver a high level of customer service to all reporting staff
- Deliver a one team approach to ensure continuous success.
- Motivate the team by engaging with all individual and ensure a nice working environment for all staff
- Develop an up selling and innovation program within all F&B outlets
- Be a key player in growing all areas of the business
- Needs to be very ambitious and focused
- Operate effectively Opera and Micros
- Develop all operating procedures relating to the F&B department
Interested in this great challenge? Contact Beatrice @ COREcruitment.com with your updated CV