COMPANY: DARTMOUTH PARTNERS
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
A Finance transformation process lead consultant is being recruited on behalf of a private equity backed software business that is currently going through rapid expansion.
This business are wanting to undergo a complex finance transformation programme and they now seeking to hire a finance transformation lead that will guide the business through this vital project. You will be responsible for defining, developing and implementing a consistent, streamlined set of financial processes that enable the business to continue its growth story.
- Drive the adoption of standardisation of the end-to-end O2C, P2P and R2R processes.
- Design develop and explain finance governance processes to business and finance stakeholders at all levels of the organisation.
- Own and ensure process documentation, including standard operating procedures and training materials, are accurately maintained and readily available to the business.
- Ensure that adequate training and training materials are provided to the relevant staff
- Ensure that the master data maintenance and governance process for all financial processes is rigorous and adhered to
- Relationships with key business stakeholders, including the Group CFO, shared services and external consultants thereby ensuring high levels of buy in and confidence in the new finance solution.
- Significant experience in leading and driving financial processes
- Strong communication skills
- Driver within ERP implementations, ideally NetSuite .
- Record of designing and implementing process improvement within a high growth, ideally acquisitive environment
- Experience of operating with a finance shared service environment (ssc)