Sales & Marketing Account Executive | Entry Level & Full Time
PEC is dedicated to developing solutions that make it easy for customers to buy our clients’ services. As an important part of the sales and business development team, Account Executives are responsible for initiating and developing strong relationships with consumers. The ideal undergraduate will have the aptitude to develop relationships across functional areas such as procurement, system production, maintenance, and supply chain and has a proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals.
This is an entry level position with the opportunity to advance into management.
Below are responsibilities that you will develop in this role:
- Learn to develop a territory customer acquisition and account management plan
- Meet or exceed targets for customer acquisition
- Learn to initiate prospecting and lead generation activities
- Educating and networking with key prospect and customer contacts
- Ability to converse with customers
- Drive and accelerate business development
- Drive customer satisfaction
- Work closely with marketing, brand management, business development, customer service and other key internal stakeholders
- Work, internship or other leadership experience in a professional comparable environment
- Currently enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program with a completed degree by this summer or graduated from a related degree program
- Business, Marketing or Sales focused degree and/or coursework
- Internship/work experience in the sales field
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and an ability to influence others internally and external
- An ability to analyze quantitatively and problem-solve
- Demonstrated ability to perform well in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Active listener and effective communicator
- Ability to prioritize and demonstrate relentless discipline in achieving goals
- Strong ownership, bias for action and willingness to role-up your sleeves
Role: Sales & Marketing Account Executive | Entry Level & Full Time
Apply for this job now.