CARE ASSISTANT - EVENINGS AND WEEKENDS
£9.45-11.45 PER HOUR
TRAVEL TIME AND MILEAGE PAID
25 OR 30 OR 35 HOURS PERMANENT CONTRACTS OFFERED
MUST BE A CAR DRIVER
FREE DBS AND UNIFORM
ALL TRAINING PAID FOR
VARIOUS SHIFTS BETWEEN THE HOURS OF 7.00AM TO 10.00PM
SHIFT TIMES 7.00AM TO 2.00PM AND 5.00PM TO 10.00PM
Opportunity to join a leading Care Provider, where you will be supporting clients in their homes in Dorchester. For these roles a driving licence and access to a vehicle for work is required.
Care Assistant Role
- Identifying the needs and abilities of the service users
- Provide personal care and encouragement to them
- Assisting with medication
- Meal preparation
- Basic domestic services.
- Supporting service users to appointments and outings.
- Provide companionship and support
Care Assistant Requirements
- Experience in a care setting is desirable, but not essential as our clients provide extensive professional training.
- Flexible in the hours you can work and ability to work every other weekend preferably.
- Can you make a real difference to someone's life.
- Are you caring, kind, polite and compassionate.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
If so, we would love to hear from you now please. Remember all these positions are permanent, 25 or 30 or 35 hour contracts offered, travel and mileage paid, and most importantly £9.45 - £11.45 per hour (contract time) paid.
For further details, please call or email Care First Recruitment on 01202 854777 (office hours) or 07785 331104 (evenings and weekends).