Job Title: Operations and Reconciliation Analyst
Required Experience: 4 years
Company Description: An Integrated Asset Management and Consulting Firm based in West Conshohocken seeking an operations and reconciliation analyst with background in accounting to work with our accounting and back office team.
- Daily position and cash reconciliation to custodians
- Resolving daily exceptions that arise from automated trade file processes
- Performing pricing functions for securities and private funds across portfolio positions
- Trade reconciliation and record keeping
- Assisting in following the Firm’s trading policy and workflow
- Coordinate opening or closing of new or terminated accounts
- Maintain operational process documentation and improve processes
- Perform timely and accurate reconciliations to support performance calculation and reporting
- Security master setups and asset data maintenance
- Ensure established daily performance measurement, processing procedures and controls are completed accurately and timely
- 2+ years’ industry experience
- Bachelors in Accounting and/or Finance a plus
- Proficient in Excel
- Experience with Advent AXYS, Advent APX, ByAll Accounts, Morningstar Office, Bloomberg, OMS a plus
Benefits: Employer Contribution Plan (401k), Healthcare, Dental, Performance Bonus
To be considered for this position, candidates must submit a resume along with a cover letter and salary requirements.
Private wealth management group located in Conshocken, PA.
Role: Operations and Reconciliation Analyst
Apply for this job now.