Are you a Licensed Dental Assistant who is looking to LEARN and GROW in your career? Do you want to utilize ALL your expanded functions? WE are the practice for you ! We are looking to grow our team with an ambitious Licensed Dental Assistant who would love to work in a high tech office that is patient centered.
Our office is located at 1801 Greenview Dr. SW Suite 101
We are paperless and take digital x-rays, we have CEREC, Invisalign, LASER treatments and the newest scanning imagery by iTero. We are a recognized dental practice with an established patient base (many long-term patients) and a top reviewed practice.
- Competitive Pay
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Continuing Education
- Uniform Allowance
- Licensed Dental Assistant
- Must have completed coursework and licensure requirements for the state of Minnesota to include internship program.
- We are a paperless Dental office so familiarity with Microsoft Office & Computer efficiencies
- High level of skill at building relationships and providing excellent customer service
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Positive & flexible attitude
- Digital X-Rays
- Digital Patient Charts
- Work directly with patient care during doctor procedures
- Perform procedures to compile with infection control policies and prepare operatories for patient treatment
- Execute Expanded Functions as described under Minnesota licensure
Your confidentiality is assured. Please submit your resume to the attention of Kimberly, Practice Administrator by applying below.
We are a two doctor practice with 12 employees that team together to make sure the patients are taken care of with the utmost care and professionalism. We offer benefits and top pay for a top candidate!
Role: Dental Assistant
Location: Zumbro Falls,
Apply for this job now.