Job Title: Registered General Nurse
Job Ref: JT2558
Hours: Full Time
Hourly Rate: £15.50 p/h
Benefits Include: Excellent training and development, Rewarding working environment, Structured career progression, Industry competitive holiday entitlement, Paid breaks/Free uniform/Pension scheme.
Recruit by Nature are currently looking for an experienced full time Registered General Nurse (RGN) on days to join a care home in Wigan. The team of highly qualified and attentive nurses focus on the personal needs of all the residents who live at the care home, creating a uniquely tailored care plan for each and every one of them. The care home is extremely friendly and everyone comments on how welcoming it is. The nursing team are skilled, friendly, empathetic and care enormously about the home, residents and relatives in so many ways.
The Registered General Nurse (RGN) Responsibilities:
• Planning, assessing, delivering and evaluating individual care
• Respond to incidents in a professional and appropriate manor
• Maintaining accurate drug records (storage, maintenance and use)
• Establish and maintain outstanding communication with clients, relatives and colleagues
• Develop, implement and evaluate individual care plans for each of our residents
The General Nurse Nurse (RGN):
• Must be RGN qualified with a valid NMC pin number
• Must be able to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
• Must be able to complete an enhanced DBS check
With a kind, caring and calm approach, the successful nurse will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, along with the ability to establish and maintain relationships with residents, relatives and colleagues.
If you have the skills, attitude and experience to be successful in this role, we want to hear from you today! Please send us your CV now we will be in contact straight away for further details!
Company: Recruit by Nature
Contact Name: Jessica Tarry
Direct Line: 0118 334 8423
Role: Registered General Nurse
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Wigan, Lancashire, Lancashire
Apply for this job now.