Inside Customer Service, up to $50,000 to Start, Darien, IL
Full Benefits Included: Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Vacation, Paid Time Off, Matching 401(k), Life Insurance
LifeQuotes.com (founded 1984), a #1-rated insurance internet exchange, has immediate openings for Inside Customer Service Representatives. Starting pay is up to $50,000 per year with full benefits! Must be available to work 45 hours per week for first 12 months.
We have family-friendly flexible hours in our call center. Occasional nights (to 9 PM) and weekends shifts are required from time to time. NOTE: There is NO cold calling or prospecting in this job and NO insurance background is necessary.
The inside telephone customer service rep is the heartbeat of our operation. Our call center is very busy handling questions from customers wanting to buy life insurance. What really counts here is your personality and ability to stay cheerful and upbeat on all calls using our approved scripts. You will be answering the phone, assisting customers by obtaining needed information and helping us sort and process life insurance applications (no selling). We use a scripted approach with all calls recorded. Our Customer Service Reps (CSRs) are expected to remain fresh and friendly at all times. This is easy, fun stuff if you like people. No insurance experience needed.
We also offer a fast track to team leader and management if that is your interest.
If you want to apply for this customer service position, the first step is to take a few minutes to take our basic online reading, writing and math assessment. Don't worry, this aptitude assessment is at the high school level: #
If you pass the assessment, then e-mail me a cover note and your resume explaining why you are the best candidate and would like to work at LifeQuotes.com.
We were founded in 1984 and are very stable. Visit #removed# and check us out, please. We offer every life insurance shopper the ability to compare rates of 50 leading life insurance companies. We are leading and defining the Fintech revolution in insurance right here from Darien, IL.
Past Accolades Include:
· 2017 Vision Award Winner, Life Insurance Direct Marketing Association (LIDMA)
· "The premier Web site in terms of details and ease of use...” -- Yahoo! FINANCE
· Named a “100 Most useful website” by MSN Money
· Ranked #1 life insurance website by Kiplinger’s
· A+ Better Business Bureau rating
· Past Winner: Forbes’ “Best of the Web“
· The best web site I’ve found...” -- Dallas Morning News
· "...we'd recommend you do your insurance shopping here..." -- Barron's
· "...outstanding - as good as a Web site on insurance can possibly be. Hats off and a gold star to the top insurance site on the Web." -- Insurance for Dummies
* 4-year college degree required with business or business-related major
* Excellence customer service with proper attitude to stay friendly and cheerful on all calls
* No bankruptcy history, no current bad credit rating, no current overdue bills, and no pending court dates (Sorry, but our life insurance companies have strict privacy requirements that we do not control)
* No visible body tattoos.
* All candidates must be ready, willing and able to obtain an Illinois Life insurance Producer's license and be fluent in both English and Spanish.
Thanks and have a great day,
Nina Kleinaitis, Talent Acquisition Team
Hiring Organization: LifeQuotes.com, founded 1984
LifeQuotes.com, a 34 year-old insurance brokerage rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau, is now interviewing for friendly customer service/general office workers. From this entry level position, you could easily earn and work your way up to your choice of sales, journalism, management, marketing, public relations, advertising, accounting, statistical analysis, life insurance case management or more. We operates an award-winning online insurance exchange and a safe, solid, 34 year-old company, founded in 1984.
We treat our employees like gold. In April 2009 MSN Money named us a Top 100 Most Useful Website. We have an A+ grade by the Better Business Bureau and are ranked #1 life insurance website by Kiplinger's magazine.
Our radio, TV, direct mail and partnership traffic produces thousands of people asking to buy life insurance per month. We sell about 13,000 life polices per year and we've sold more than 310,000 using this model. Our customers can buy online or buy by phone.
Check us out at #removed# and come make history with us!
Role: In-House Customer Service, $50,000 to Start
Apply for this job now.