Company: TECHOP SOLUTIONS INTERNATIONAL
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
We are seeking a Senior Program Analyst to serve as a daily operational representative, providing support directly to our federal client in program management, process improvement, knowledge management capture, customer service, and communications to include writing and briefing preparation and presentation delivery. The candidate will have the opportunity to provide direct client-facing support to the Director and Deputy as well as client work stream leads. Our client tracks and accounts for assets owned by the US government for a key government agency. Assets could include uniforms, personal property, records, vehicles, graphics and printing. Position located NCR, National Place near Metro Center & Telework (1-2 days per week). An Active CBP/ICE Public Trust is preferred.
- This individual should exhibit the following skills and traits:
- Strong core consulting skills, including excellent communication and interpersonal skills, client management, writing, time management and organizational skills, analysis, and presentation (PowerPoint, Excel)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to include the ability the streamline information, edit documents, and present information concisely and clearly
- Ability to effectively communicate complex ideas and information to various audiences to drive decision-making
- Willingness to challenge the status quo through process and technological improvements
- BA/BS and 5+ years' experience
- Ability to work seamlessly across teams, including peers, leaders, and client
- Exemplary communications skills
- Experience & familiarity with project management principles
- Experience in documenting processes, including process mapping
- Experience with analytics and data visualization (preferred)
- Strong customer service work ethic
- Applicants selected will be subject to a security background investigation and need to meet all DHS CBP security eligibility requirements. US Citizenship required.
TechOp Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.