Do you have a passion for securing the best possible future for children?
Are you looking for a challenging new role helping with a variety of special educational needs?
Teaching Personnel are offering the successful candidate the chance to make a real difference in the lives of vulnerable young children. The position is an SEN Teaching Assistant in the Manchester area. This would be working with children aged 4-11 years at a school that deals with a range of special needs, with a focus on Social, Emotional and Mental Health.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Intervening when behaviour difficulties arise
- Assisting the execution of tailored lesson plans
- Reporting back on behaviour to promote best practice
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- A keen interest in the wellbeing of SEN children (particularly SEMH)
- A confident and resilient personality
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good level of basic knowledge in Maths, English, Sciences
If you believe you fit this criteria, please get in touch with us by emailing #removed# or phoning 0161 242 1793.