Jacob’s Promise is a remarkable organization whose promise is to create a harmonious environment so our families will flourish. We specialize in providing Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) therapy to children and families touched by autism and other developmental disabilities.
Our four-step comprehensive process is designed to extract a learner’s maximum ability and restore family balance. Our success is measured by our ability to improve a family’s overall quality of living.
We are looking for a (part time or full time) Clinical Supervisor to join our team of thorough professionals. This person must be reliable, be able to work independently, well versed in ABA, and have management skills. The Clinical Supervisor will be under direct supervision of the Clinical Director and serve as the primary contact for new families.
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Attend weekly team meetings including, modifying behavior plan and program maintenance
· Conduct periodic performance reviews of technicians
· Develop new programs and perform ongoing adjustments to current programs as needed.
· Remain current and report updates on changes to Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB) standards.
· Responsible for interviewing and hiring of prospective staff.
· Available promptly to parents, therapist and staff by phone when there is an emergency or urgent need.
· Attend clinical meetings as necessary.
· Communicate with funding sources regarding client progress, reports, meetings, authorizations, etc.
· Conduct evaluations in various environments, write evaluation reports, and create treatment plans
· Design and conduct family training programs, protocols, activities, and procedures and monitor the consistent implementation of procedures by parents
· Represent family at Individualized Education Plan meeting
· Train and supervise technicians
· Design, collect, graph, analyze and report client data
· Collaborate with families, school staff, outside therapists, and the entire ABA team to ensure program consistency
· Develop and present periodic agency trainings for staff
· Provide field and/or clinic supervision during all hours of operation (including appointments Monday through Saturday) to ABA technicians as required for assigned cases and as outlined with the BACB and Jacob’s Promise standards for supervision
· Review technician session notes and clinical documentation
Qualifications and Experience:
In order to successfully complete this job, the candidate must be able to perform all of the responsibilities and duties satisfactorily. In addition to instilling Jacob’s Promise’s core values; Courage, Service, Growth, Commitment, Excellence, and Compassion, the Clinical Supervisor should have:
· Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) certification through the BACB
· State License (Maryland)
· Health, dental and vision insurance
· Voluntary short-term disability and life insurance
· Tuition reimbursement
· Paid time off
· Paid sick leave
· Wage increases and bonuses for top performance
· Relocation costs
Jacob's Promise is to create a harmonious environment so our families will flourish.
Role: Clinical Supervisor
Apply for this job now.