Contract: Full- time
Pay: £487.50- £600 per week
Encouraging? Hard-working? Resilient?
Teaching personnel are working with a local school in the Breightmet area of Bolton and we are currently on the lookout for a confident, hard-working KS1 class teacher. This fantastic opportunity has surfaced for a qualified primary teacher looking for a full-time, fixed-term position, starting after the February half-term 2021 till summer 2021, with the potential opportunity of becoming a permanent member of staff. NQT's are also welcomed to apply.
Since becoming an academy in 2016, the school prides itself on their motto 'Believe, Achieve, Succeed' and has a recent Ofsted rating of 'GOOD' in 2019. The school has around 450 pupils and the staffing team are committed to the development of their pupils both academically and socially, always keeping their core values close to heart.
The main objectives of the role include:
- to create and manage a caring, supportive, purposeful and stimulating environment which is conducive to learning.
- to plan and prepare lessons to deliver the curriculum ensuring breadth and balance in all subjects.
- to deliver lessons with clear teaching objectives and learning outcomes, with appropriate challenge and high expectations.
- to maintain good order and discipline among the pupils, safeguarding their health and safety.
- to organise and manage groups or individual pupils ensuring differentiation of learning needs, reflecting all abilities.
- to plan opportunities to develop the social, emotional and cultural aspects of pupils' learning.
- to be responsible for a regular system of monitoring, assessment, record-keeping and reporting of children's progress in their teaching groups.
- to be part of a whole school team, actively involved in decision-making on the preparation and development of policies and programmes of study, teaching materials, resources, methods of teaching and pastoral arrangements.
This school is located right on the outskirts of Bolton town centre in the BL2 Breightmet area, making it easily accessible for those using public transport, as all the main bus routes run through this area of Bolton. Furthermore, the school has on-site parking and is located just off the A666, meaning those applying form the surrounding areas of Bolton and Manchester would have a short- stress free journey into work.
For immediate consideration for this opportunity please send an updated CV to John at #removed# or contact the Manchester Primary North Branch on 0161 242 1790 for further information.