Role - Conveyancing Support / Legal Assistant
Location - Peterborough
Salary - £18K - £20K
Our Client is a multi-disciplinary firm of solicitors based in Peterborough, London, Northampton, & Manchester. They are rapidly expanding, bringing an entrepreneurial approach to traditional areas of law, whilst maintaining an outstanding level of customer service and accessibility for all their clients.
They are now looking to recruit for a Conveyancing Assistant / Support role within their growing Residential Conveyancing department in central Peterborough. This role will be to provide Legal / Conveyancing Support to the more experienced Casehandlers / Fee Earners in this busy department. Although desirable, no prior Conveyancing knowledge is required. The position would suit people who have worked in a busy legal environment or other volume administrative role. On-going training / development will offer a long term career opportunity.
· Speaking with Clients and opening files on DPS and setting up any required paper files
· Seeing clients to take initial paperwork and ID where required
· Requesting and submitting Searches and processing Search results
· Calling Lenders, Agents and other Third Parties to provide and obtain updates
· Speaking with site offices and developer's solicitors where required
· Providing cover for telephone and email diverts
· Filing, scanning and photocopying
- Educated to at least GCSE level
- 6 - 12 months experience in a Conveyancing, busy legal or other volume administrative role.
- Excellent organisation, administration, IT and communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work well and under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Self-motivated, pro-active and enthusiastic and focused on self-development
In applying provide a paragraph to 'sell yourself' into such a role.
Role: Conveyancing Assistant / Casehandler - EXCELLENT ££ AND OPPORTUNITY
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Location: Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, Cambridgeshire
Apply for this job now.