Challenging behaviour vacancy
Do you have a passion working with children with challenging behaviour?
Are you a flexible and resilient individual who has a passion for working with SEN children?
We have a number of roles available working with SEN children and with challenging behaviour across a number of ages from Primary to Post 16.
This role is available all across the East Midlands.
• Supporting the Class Teacher within well-resourced and extremely creative lessons.
• Supporting children back into mainstream education and working closely with an Integration Pathways team.
• Constant assessment of the individual needs of pupils to ensure they are progressing.
• Managing challenging behaviour in a positive way and calming situations by teaching the children in different ways.
• You will be working both 1:1 and within small groups.
TeacherActive are looking for a reliable and experienced candidate that would feel comfortable in any situation working with children with challenging behaviour and be able to create strong bonds to steer these children onto the right pathway.
The ideal candidate should have:
• Previous experience working in a similar role
• Strong behaviour management skills
• A willingness to go the extra mile to support the children
• A good knowledge of the school curriculum
This role is subject to an Enhanced clear DBS check and satisfactory references and short registration process.
If you are interested in the role, please contact Chloe on #removed# or email your CV to #removed#