Estimating Administrative Assistant
Due to our exciting growth, we are currently seeking an Administrative Assistant to support our growing estimating team. In the role, you will work closely with the Chief Estimator and his team as a central point of contact for the team
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in reviewing of all inbound bid inquiries and create overview for team
- Create handoff package to Chief Estimator for review and assignment
- Document and track bid log on Excel
- Assist in investigating bid requirements and details
- Coordinate handoff of project documents between estimating team, project managers and operations
- Track bid awards and margins
- Assist in maintaining current and timely information of bid status
- Work with outside vendors and manufacturers regarding pricing and material cost
Arrow Personnel provides quality solutions to your staffing needs. Arrow Personnel guarantees the excellent quality of service that your company will receive. We understand the importance of exceptional service and will do everything in our power to establish a long-term business relationship with our clients. We are confident that we will earn your loyalty and trust.
Arrow Personnel has the experience and skills to deliver the right people when and where you need them. Our longstanding expertise and understanding of our clients’ needs enables us to develop effective, customized recruiting programs to connect you to today’s workforce.
Arrow Personnel ensures the ability to locate the most suitable candidates for your hiring demands, from the exceptional to the routine. Whether staying ahead of the high-tech curve or successfully managing traditional projects, today’s companies require talent with the training, experience, and motivation to deliver high project value.
Role: Estimating Administrative Assistant
Apply for this job now.