We are seeking a Part-time Caregiver to join our growing team! You will assist in the daily care of elderly ladies.
- Assist clients with daily living activities
- Communicate ongoing care results and updates to relevant parties
- Collaborate with clients and families for best care opportunities
- Maintain a healthy and comfortable living environment
- Housekeeping and cooking for clients
- Previous experience in personal care or other related fields a plus, but will train right individuals who have a love for the elderly and their needs
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, must speak clear and fluent english
- Requires lifting, so must be in good physical health with no back problems
- Must be available for nights and weekends
- Must be able to pass the required "Livescan" background check, have a current TB clearance and a clear physical from your doctor.
- Must be available to work some 3-11 shifts during the week, and must be available on weekends!
We are small "homelike" 6 bed RCFE's that care for senior ladies only. We have been in business for over 18 years, and are expanding our business. Looking for the right individuals who are mature, dependable, compassionate, loving and patient. Willing to train the right individuals, even if you do not have current experience in the field, but love the elderly!
Location: Rancho Cucamonga,
Apply for this job now.