A full-service architecture and interiors firm in Omaha, NE is looking to bring on a licensed Architect to their team! This firm has over 30 years of experience and specializes in Commercial, Retail, Hospitality, Healthcare, Multi-Family, and Corporate Workplace design. Their team is committed to thoughtful, collaborative, and high-quality design and they are looking for someone who shares those same commitments!
Project Architect Experience:
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Architecture required
- 5+ years of professional experience in all phases of architectural projects
- Architectural license preferred (in the process of obtaining)
Project Architect Requirements:
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit is required.
- Experience in relative project types.
- Strong technical, code, and detailing skills for quality documentation
- Enthusiastic commitment to the multidisciplinary design process and team environment
- Proactive written and verbal communication skills
Project Architect Responsibilities:
- The Project Architect will be responsible for start to finish project management.
- Consult with clients on the creation and presentation of interior design concepts and needs
- Define project requirements and develop design criteria
- Scheduling, Estimates, Budget, Planning to complete projects- drawings, models, images, material etc.
- Use software to design, sketch and provide drawings of proposed projects
- Professional client development skills
- Leadership skills, ability to build relationships at all levels, internally and externally
Project Architect Compensation:
- Negotiable depending upon experience
- Excellent benefits package (401k, Health, Dental, Bonus)
For more information regarding this opportunity, please apply or reach out directly to Zach Huisken at #removed#
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.