Expedia is looking for a Sales Specialist to join their team in Springfield, MO. This is a 6+ Months Project with the possibility of extension,
What you'll do:
- Reach out to hotels to collect their debt, by phone and email.
- Solve and follow up on queries and invoice disputes.
- Maintain and analyze reports on the financial status of accounts.
- Effectively cooperate with business partners and hotels as required and create best practices in order to improve our collection process.
- Utilize various third-party applications and tools such as Microsoft office.
- Meet departmental expectations, deadlines and collection targets.
- Other duties as assigned.
Who you are:
You'll fit this role if you have:
- 1-2 year of working experience in Collections, Sales, and/or the travel industry.
- Business communication with partners using multiple methods - verbal, written, etc.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word etc.)
- Must be a Team Player.
- Strong negotiating skills - Able to negotiate assertively when required.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Must be able to start immediately
For immediate consideration, click here to apply!
Expedia, Inc. is one of the world leading travel companies, with an extensive brand portfolio that includes some of the world most trusted online travel brand.
It is an American-based parent company to several global online travel brands including: TravelNow, Classic Vacations, Carrentals.com, Hotwire.com,Hotels.com, trivago, Egencia, and Expedia Local Expert.
Expedia revolutionizes travel through the power of technology. Across the globe, our family of brands makes travel easier for millions of people who want to step out of their homes and into the world.
Role: Sales Specialist
Apply for this job now.