Global Lingo is continuously growing and we are looking to expand our London team. We are a young and vibrant company specializing in both Transcription and Localization services and we’re looking for a new team member for our Translation and Interpreting team.
Main Purpose of Job
To manage all assigned projects in the most efficient manner possible to ensure client retention, satisfaction and ultimately repeat revenue growth. Through effective written and verbal communication ensure that project teams are clear on the scope, complexity and expectations of clients for all projects and that the clients are kept fully informed as to the progress, position and financial status of their projects. To manage and motivate the extended project team ensuring actions are clearly delegated and that resource/quality issues are escalated in a timely fashion to the departmental managers and Team Lead.
Main Duties include but are not limited to:
- Delivery of projects to client’s expectations achieving targeted levels of profitability
- Compilation of estimates and proposals for approval and close financial monitoring and control of projects through budgets, invoicing and change orders.
- Maintenance and updating of invoicing information and ensuring timely and final invoicing
- Project planning and implementing the best methodology and process.
- Risk assessment and strategic planning of activities to minimise potential issues.
- Identification of project/process improvement opportunities and escalating to Team Lead.
- Effective verbal/written communications with clients, freelancers and internal team members
- Adhering to Global Lingo project process including the use of TMS, ISO documentation and reporting.
- Hosting and leading conference calls with clients and team members
- Accurate filing and archiving of all project related materials
- Monitoring and mentoring of any assigned Project Manager Coordinators/Associates
- Holding regular project meetings, documenting these and distributing minutes/actions to the team.
Skills and Experience
- Educated to Diploma Level in either business or localization/linguistic related
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a project manager, with a strong preference for specific localization industry experience.
- Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills
- Good Microsoft Office and Internet knowledge
- Ambitious and with a desire to learn and progress
- Analytical and structured problem-solving abilities
- Be self-motivated
- Be customer oriented
- Ability to speak a non-English language
- Flexibility and the ability to travel
- Experience working with CAT tools, eg. SDL Trados
Job Type: Full-time
Role: Localization Project Manager
Apply for this job now.