The Hospitality Manager is a high energy, passionate individual who will be responsible for all front of the house operations on an opening, mid or closing shift. The HM is the driver of team service, manager of guest relations and the hospitality role model. The HM will ensure food and beverage quality, high service standards, proper safety and sanitation procedures all to ensure “Absolute Guest Satisfaction”.
- Selecting, scheduling, training, developing, mentoring and leading a team of restaurant professionals in an assigned work group(s) for the front of the house operations.
Continuously strive to develop FOH team members by giving timely, honest and ongoing coaching through one-on-ones and performance evaluations.
Adheres to the operational basics and standards with total commitment and passion: working with entire service team to be accountable for maintaining proper service standards through the team service model which has been established.
- Maintaining high service and food quality standards ensuring that each shift is run efficiently while exceeding the guest expectations at every opportunity.
- Driving sales and profitability through operational excellence including liquor cost, labor cost and all front of the house supplies.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience working in a upscale or polished casual full service restaurant with annual sales of $2.5M plus.
- Minimum of a high school diploma or GED.
- Strong passion and commitment to the guests, both internal and external.
- Must be an actively engaged manager who will commit to unlocking employee potential to drive high performance.
- Exceptional attention to detail and have the ability to hold others accountable to the high standards of exceptional service and food quality i.e. Absolute Guest Satisfaction.
- Proven success working with corporate systems, methods and processes that contribute to great execution and deliver bottom line results.
- Stable job history which demonstrates upward career progression.
- Exceptional communication skills and fluent in English.
- Must be able to stand and walk for periods of eight to ten hours in length each shift.
- Must be able to reach, bend, balance and transport various objects weighing up to 50lbs repeatedly during a shift.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Hospitality education is a plus.
- Ability to understand or speak Spanish.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Medical, Dental & Life Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability Insurance, Prescription Plan, Paid Vacation, Direct Deposit, Tuition Assistance and Meal Discounts
At the center of every Bertucci's lives our brick oven. For over 30 years, since our first kitchen opened in the Davis Square neighborhood of Somerville, MA in 1981, we have been perfecting the art of brick oven cooking. From the beginning, we have built a tradition of creating unique pizzas and pasta combinations. These recipes all share some very important things in common. They use only the freshest ingredients, and we take the time to make each by hand.
One of the things that make our company so distinctive is the brick oven at the center of each restaurant. Bricks have long been regarded as one of the strongest and most stable building materials throughout history. The 936 bricks that make up each one of our brick ovens are the cornerstone of our kitchen and the foundation of our authentic flavor. Individually, each of these bricks is strong and unique. Together, they insulate the environment that serves as both the backbone of our culture as an organization and the authenticity of our promise to our customers.
That’s why we need you!
We’re building our brand, and are looking for employees to join the Bertucci’s family and help us grow - brick by brick through innovation and excellence. We want to know what inspires the fire inside of you.
Bertucci’s is an equal opportunity employer.
Role: Restaurant Manager
Apply for this job now.