COMPANY: BJD GROUP
JOB TYPE: Contract
SALARY: £26000 per annum
Control Room First Line Manager – 3 month Ref: HB/011176Remuneration: Circa £26,000Location: Lutterworth
The BJD Group has been engaged to find an experienced, Control Room First Line Manager for a well established 3PL Company. This role is based in a fast paced, dedicated FMCG retail contract.
This is a fixed term contact of 3 months with immediate start. Potential for it to be extended or go permanent.
The position is based near Lutterworth, with a salary circa £26,000 per annum.
The hours for this role are 07.00-19.00 4 on 4 off.
Training will be provided. Training hours (for the first few weeks) Mon-Friday 08.00-16.00The Company
A well established and exciting 3PL, running a dedicated retail contract. Who can provide genuine progression opportunities for the right candidate. The Role
As Control Room First Line Manager you will support the Warehouse Planning Manager in the day to day planning and delivery of skilled labour. You will plan bookings for the Goods In department, to deliver effective organisation of the work profile and ensuring adequate resources are available across the operation.
• Plan and co-ordinate the allocation of resources across the sites to ensure required KPIs and customer service levels are achieved.
• Provide an ongoing review of site shift patterns and advises the senior site management of any required changes, including demand forecasting.
• Liaises with the Warehouse Planning Manger in order to enable accurate monitoring of the inbound and outbound operation to develop the most efficient warehouse layout.
• You will support and manage a small team of Planning Clerks. The Person
To apply for the position of Control Room First Line Manager , you must have several years’ warehouse planning experience ideally with a background in a retail warehouse/distribution environment.
• Be IT literate and a proficient user of Excel and related WMS.
• Able to demonstrate excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise across all areas within a organisation
• Excellent planning and analytical skills. Package and Prospects
On offer is a salary of circa £26,000 (dependant on experience), and benefits.
This is an exciting opportunity to develop your career with successful organisation.
This role is based near Lutterworth and is easily commutable from:
And the surrounding areas.
As the leading Logistics, Supply Chain, Purchasing and Production recruitment specialist we provide a range of services tailored to deliver resourcing solutions to clients needs.
If you are interested please email or phone 01858 455 098 quoting Reference HB/011176
Not the right role for you? On the you will find this and many other exclusive management opportunities in
Logistics, Supply Chain, E-Commerce, Purchasing and Production.
Tell a friend. Please feel free to pass this to a relevant person who can View and apply via our website.
Our award winning website contains unique and invaluable career development information plus a candidate controlled Auto Email facility that will send you details of vacancies that match your pre-selected criteria as soon as they are placed on the site. Visit bjdgroup.com to set up your free subscription now.