A Fantastic opportunity to support the Payroll Manager in a long-term Temporary Payroll Administrator position based in Ruislip.
Hours will be 9-5, Monday - Friday
Duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Processes company's payroll every pay period
- Maintains payroll processing system and records by gathering, calculating, and inputting data
- Computes employee take-home pay based on time records, benefits, and taxes
- Adheres to payroll policies and procedures and complies with relevant law
- Change of Terms & Conditions
- P45's and Starter Checklists
- Statutory Pay
- Auto Enrolment Workplace Pension
The ideal candidate will have:
- In addition an awareness of General Ledgers, Pension Administration and dealing with HMRC queries would be advantageous
- Experience in the software package Sage50
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Role: Payroll Administrator
Apply for this job now.