Our client is looking for a skilled Systems Engineer who has a deep understanding of the IBM iSeries AS400 platform.
We are looking for someone who takes great pride with ensuring the operational integrity of hosted retail applications including planning and replenishment, retail ordering and forecasting, as well as inventory management.
The IBM iSeries Systems Engineer will be responsible for managing incident tickets, problem reports, and service requests through the change management lifecycle, along with developing processes and documentation for the IBM iSeries system operations.
To be successful in this position you will possess the following:
- Comprehensive knowledge of IBM iSeries system and hardware installations and configurations
- Specialized skills in system integrations and transitions
- Advanced aptitude with troubleshooting system performance and recommending improvements
- Extensive architecting and implementing monitoring abilities in order to identify and resolve system health issues
- Demonstrated knowledge with reviewing and advising on systems designs and operational improvements on the iSeries platform across multi-tenant environments.
Contract: 6 Months + Extension Options
Contract Type: C2C or W2
Location: Seattle WA
Accelalpha is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- provided by Dice