Crossroads Home Health and Hospice is currently seeking an outstanding Physical Therapists to join our expanding team in the East Bay, CA.
Crossroads Home Health and Hospice is seeking an experienced Physical Therapist to join our team in Oakland CA and the surrounding area's! Crossroads prides itself on creating an environment that acts as a magnet for the most collaborative, unselfish, and team-oriented people. With a solid understanding of work-life balance and providing excellent patient care, you can expect to feel appreciated and satisfied as a part of our team.
As Physical Therapist for Crossroads Home Health and Hospice California, you will be responsible to execute care plans and provided physical therapy services to patients in their homes in accordance with the Plan of Care. The Physical Therapist performs functions that require substantial specialized knowledge, skills and must be able to make judgments accordingly.
Full-Time/Part-Time/ Per-Diem positions available.
Our great competitive packages that include:
· Flexible work environment.
· Ability to create and manage your own schedule
· Point of Care System - iPads for documentation
· Competitive pay
· Medical, Dental, and Vision (Full-Time employees)
· Great work and home life balance
· Positive and appreciative work atmosphere
· Opportunity for growth
· Being a part of an amazing team
· Has a current license/registration as a Physical Therapist in the state(s) of practice. Home care experience a plus.
· Current CPR certification.
· Demonstrates strong verbal and written communication skills and good interpersonal skills.
· Demonstrates ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
· Valid Driver’s License
· Great patient care practices
· Ability to pick up on computer systems
· Ability to create and maintain relationships with patients and all members of the care team
If you are looking for a team-oriented company that offers growth, flexibility and who is highly committed to their team and the patients, Crossroads is the company for you. Come see what its like to love where you work!
Impact Healthcare prides itself on creating an environment that acts as a magnet for the most collaborative, unselfish, and team-oriented people. With a solid understanding of work-life balance and providing excellent patient care, you can expect to feel appreciated and satisfied as a part of our team.
At Impact, we strive to be the employer and provider of choice. We believe by being invested in our team members and creating a positive work environment, we are able to exhibit and provide phenomenal patient care. If you are looking for professional growth, longevity and an employer who is profoundly committed to patient care and employee appreciation, Impact Healthcare is the company for you.
Role: Physical Therapist for the East Bay, CA
Apply for this job now.