IT Supply Chain Manager
We have an exciting opportunity for an IT Supply Chain Manager to join the PIB Group. You will oversee the efficient and controlled delivery of the end-to-end IT procurement and supply chain lifecycle; including asset management, logistics and commercial management of all Group IT hardware, software and user licencing. You will also be responsible for third party supplier and contract management activity including cost management, budgetary control, governance, and reporting.Responsibilities;
- Management of key IT hardware, software, and licencing asset suppliers throughout the supply chain lifecycle including:
- IT Procurement&Services
- Mobile Phones
- Audio / Video Conferencing&Collaboration
- Interface between internal end users, external suppliers, and the IT help desk and responsible for building and maintaining strong working relationships and processes.
- Organise the provisioning, maintenance, and de-provisioning of all End User Device (EUD) access, including any necessary setup and/or troubleshooting support.
- Organise the provisioning, maintenance, and de-provisioning of all End User licences.
- Creation and maintenance of robust and efficient demand and stock management processes.
- Planning, monitoring, and recording of all asset requirements and ensuring alignment to defined Group policies and supplier contracts.
- Performing in a similar Supply Chain / Asset Management role, preferably in an IT function
- Microsoft, Android and iOS systems and technology, including 0365 licencing models. Identity access management (preferably Okta)
- Working within a matrixed team
- Excellent communication and Stakeholder management capability
- Attention to detail
It would be desirable if you have knowledge of SaaS, IT Infrastructure, Information Security, Regulatory compliance but this isn’t essential.
A full job description is available of request.Further information
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. We believe that working together as one team across the Group is better for our customers, our businesses, and our employees, we offer excellent rates of pay, fantastic benefits and excellent career opportunities.
PIB Group is an equal opportunities employer, committed to hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, gender, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your application will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Ref: 102 255