Permanent US Tech needed in Corpus Christi, TX!
· The sonographer (ultrasound technologist) performs direct patient care within the scope of the technologist.
· Performs the primary function of acquiring images of anatomy with ultrasound equipment of all assigned patients, infancy through life span in the inpatient or outpatient setting.
· Responsible for meeting the established policies/standards of practice for this facility.
· Identifies problems as they relate to the individual needs of the patients - plans and carries out individualized imaging and related patient care.
· Daily use of analytical and decision-making skills.
· Participates in Performance Improvement activities to assure continuous Quality Improvement.
· Maintains cultural and diversity awareness when dealing with patients, visitors, co-workers and all other customers.
· Promotes a supportive, teamwork-oriented environment.
· Fulfills departmental responsibilities with the long-range plan, mission, vision and values.
Graduate of an accredited sonography program.
Current ARDMS (AB) (RVT) required.
Basic Healthcare Provider (BLS) Certification required
Previous ultrasound experience of one year
Flexibility of one year
**Bay Area requires OB experience**
SHIFT: Mixed shifts with Rotating weekends
SALARY: $32.41-$35.39 per hour depending on years of experience. Possible sign on bonus and relo.
Continuum Medical Staffing is a boutique national staffing firm with a big purpose. Our mission and passion is to cultivate talent in the healthcare field and connect exceptional talent with meaningful and rewarding employment opportunities. We help our elite candidates achieve their career goals through personal attention and ongoing support by taking a consultative approach delivering innovative solutions that meet your individual needs. Our clients trust us to develop long-term relationships and continually send them highly qualified talent who exceed their expectations.
Continuum Medical Staffing employs and places healthcare professionals such as Senior Leader Management, Physicians, Physician Assistants, Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, Therapists (PT, OT, SLP), Interim Leadership, Heath Information Managers, Medical Coders and more. Continuum has over 30 years of staffing experience and is recognized as an exceptional leader in the industry. Continuum provides travel / contract assignments, temp to hire placements, or direct hire permanent placements throughout our great nation.
Role: Ultrasound Tech
Location: Corpus Christi,
Apply for this job now.