Key Account Manager - Utilities
£30,000 to £40,000 + Pension + Fantastic benefits Package
We are working with a nationwide leading Hire Firm in The South West who are looking for an Account Manager. This role will be responsible for building and maintaining the best possible relationship with all 'key accounts', winning and maintaining new business for the company.
This is what you'll be doing.
- Achieve new product targets to key accounts and other members in your area of responsibility.
- Identify new business opportunities, present and close with a bespoke advertising solution.
- Work closely with existing team members to grow the business
- Attend regional and national meetings to provide updates and feedback
- Forecasting and predicting profit and loss for upcoming periods
- Meeting, or exceeding financial targets
The experience you'll bring to the team
- Has consistently over achieved set sales targets
- Structured, disciplined, energetic, committed to individual and group improvement and achieving sales targets.
- Has experience within account management
- It would be desirable to have good knowledge of the utilities sector and a solid understanding of the engineering industry - in particular diesel generators.
What you'll get in return
- Base salary between £30 - £40k
- Great development opportunities
- Outstanding company benefits
If this is you and you are looking for your next challenge and want to join a business that is growing rapidly then apply today and a member of the RSD Recruitment team will be in contact to discuss the role further.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for RSD Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities. Follow RSD Recruitment on your favourite social networks - LinkedIn & Facebook