Are you looking for a new job that allows you to make a difference in others’ lives? Our client, a manufacturer and distributor of healthcare equipment in Northeast San Antonio, is looking for a Customer Support Coordinator for a temp-to-hire opportunity starting at $12-$13/hour. Duties for the Customer Support Coordinator includes:
- Responsible for data entry for customer request for parts, credits, returns & other miscellaneous requests as needed from customers and internal team members
- Provide parts identification on products for customers and internal team members
- Support current team members in researching & submitting customer credit applications, submission of corrections to customer master issues or general customer search functions
- Assist Team Lead or Technical Services Manager in basic data gathering & research of customer data
Requirements for the Customer Support Coordinator include:
- Associate’s degree preferred. HS diploma and some college work acceptable
- One to two years of heavy phone customer service experience
- Proficient in a windows environment to include Word Excel and Database Entries
- Excellent phone voice, strong verbal and written skills, Ability to solve problems and make decisions quickly to the benefit of customer and company
Benefits of working with Express Employment Professionals Northeast office:
- No fees
- Weekly pay
- Medical and Dental Insurance Options
- Retirement Saving Plan
- Holiday and Vacation – Eligibility at fewer hours than any other staffing agency
This center operates 24/7 and 365 days a year. Available schedules for the Customer Support Coordinator position may vary. Client is willing to be flexible to some degree. This is a long-term evaluation-hire opportunity. Pay is $12-$13 an hour depending on experience. Great company with benefits once you go permanent. A great chance to make a difference in people’s lives. Apply at Expresspros.com or call Krystal at the Northeast San Antonio Express Employment Professionals office (210) 653-5627.
Express Employment Professionals is one the top Staffing Agencies in North America with more than 800 offices in the US and Canada. Each office is individually owned and operated. Jeff Meyer, an Air Force veteran, and his wife, Kay, are the owners of the Northeast San Antonio Office. They provide full service staffing from traditional temporary, to temp-to-hire and direct hire for industrial, administrative and professional placements. Through professionalism, commitment, and dedication to excellence their team has developed into a premier agency in San Antonio.
Role: Customer Support Coordinator
Location: San Antonio,
Apply for this job now.