Teaching Personnel are looking for a dedicated behaviour learning mentor for a full-time (5 days) position at a primary school based in Derby. The school have recently been graded 'GOOD' in their Ofted inspection and have noticed that the school ensures each child makes the best progress possible, both personally, socially and academically.
The BLM will need to be able to provide 1:1 support to a child with challenging behaviour. The school are looking for someone who is enthusiastic and encouraging to the overall learning of the pupil. The role will require the suitable BLM to build the pupils overall confidence, character and well being. The candidate will be expected to have knowledge in the curriculum. The BLM will need to be able to build a strong relationship with the pupil and ensure that they can help them focus.
- Previous relevant experience with KS2
- Two graded references needed
- Enhanced DBS on the online update register
- Able to travel to the school
- Experience working 1:1
- Ability to create rapport with the pupil and support them in the classroom
What the school can offer:
- Excellent pay package (depending on experience)
- Friendly and supportive staff
- Vibrant and beautiful surrounding school
- Pupil that enjoy sports and eager to learn
If you think you have the relevant skillset for this role, please apply
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Role: Primary School Behaviour Learning Mentor - KS2
Apply for this job now.