Primary Teaching Assistants Needed!!
Burton / Swadlincote Areas
We are seeking to appoint talented teaching assistants to join primary teams in South Derbyshire. You must have 6 months' prior experience in a primary setting. A positive and flexible approach is essential. You must demonstrate a strong ability to use your own initiative, build good relationships with students and establish positive behaviour for learning. Above all you must have good classroom management skills and a positive can-do attitude.
The successful candidate will have to have the following:
- Minimum of 6 months UK experience as Teaching Assistant within a primary setting.
- NVQ LV2 in Primary Education or equivalent.
- Excellent reading, writing and numeracy skills.
- Good organisational and communication skills.
- The ability to build strong professional relationships with both staff and pupils.
In return you will receive:
- Good rates of pay.
- Working in a rewarding environment.
- Outstanding 1 to 1 service from your dedicated Consultant working to support your every step of the way with excellent industry experience and in-depth knowledge.
- An excellent 'recommend a friend' scheme '
If this exciting opportunity sounds like something you would be interested in, or you would like to hear about any of our other exciting vacancies, then please contact:
Madeline Derbyshire Primary Resourcer for TeacherActive
0115 824 1888or forward your CV to #removed#