Our client in Flowery Branch, GA is looking for a Mechanical Engineer
. They are the leading manufacturer of refrigerant compressors and are known for their compressor related products throughout North America. Summary:
Our client has an immediate need for a Mechanical Engineer
to create parts and assembly drawings for the manufacturing of pressure vessel equipment. Candidates will help create quotes, cost analysis, design engineering, and ensure that all ASME codes are met. All work is produced in Solidworks.
- Review Customer request for quote and specifications
- Perform mechanical calculations, prepare design details, and produce fabrication drawings and bill of materials.
- Perform research and experiment to satisfy the design and development process
- Work closely with other Engineers, Quality Control, Purchasing and Production personnel to assure the delivery of the product in a timely manner.
- Reviewing and updating required submittal documentations and drawing.
- Responsible for document management and revision process
- Develop new ideas and design concepts to improve productivity and reduce cost.
- Assisting production personnel and troubleshooting any assembly issues that may arise
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering
- 2 plus years as Mechanical Design Engineer
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication skills to interact with client and internal teams
- 3D CAD Skills (Solidworks Highly Preferred)
- Experienced in design per ASME Code Section VIII standards.
6 month Temp to Hire
Our client is looking to fill the Mechanical Engineer
position ASAP. If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, contact Shelley Laminack