Psychology Teacher Opportunity - Jan 2021.
Are you a Psychology teacher with experience delivering your subject at KS5?
Are you interested in securing a long term role at a well established college in North London?
Please see details below of our client college located in Nottingham who are actively recruiting for a Psychology teacher.
- Full-time post covering a staffing gap from January 2021.
- Temporary post initially but likely to go permanent to an outstanding candidate.
- Must have experience teaching KS5 Psychology.
- Paid to scale in line with experience
This highly regarded college is based in North West London, and they are seeking to appoint a Psychology teacher to support with A-Level teaching. The post is a temporary to permanent position, covering a staffing gap, and is subject to continuation dependent on the requirements at college.
Suitable applicants for this Psychology teaching post will need to have:
- QTS/NQT status and experience delivering Psychology to A Level.
- An ability to plan and deliver engaging learning activities and a commitment to raising pupil attainment in Psychology.
The college has an on-site car park, as well as being a short walk from local public transport routes.
If you are interested in applying for this exciting Psychology teaching role, please send your CV to Maxwell Ruse via #removed# or contact the London Secondary Branch for further information, on 0207 593 3077.