Seeking a full-time apprentice electrician / apprentice estimator. In this position, estimator will assist in the estimating process by evaluating drawings and bid specifications to determine project requirements and estimate costs to achieve profitability goals for the company. Position available immediately.
While working full time for Salmon you will work a designated amount of time in both the office and the field so as to develop a sound knowledge of our processes and system for estimating. This is a career building move for any electrician aspiring to advance in the field.
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Desire to progress into an estimator/project management position
· Detail oriented and self-motivated
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral)
· Strong quantitative and analytical skills
· Ability to work within a team as well as independently
· Proficiency with computers and Microsoft Office programs
· Actively enrolled in an apprenticeship program
· Must be willing to adhere to professionalism while in the office setting
· Must be able to provide eligibility of right to work in the US.
Salmon Electric is a long-time leader in Utah construction projects. We provide services for: general contracting, design-build, construction management, electrical construction, and mechanical construction for residential, commercial, and industrial markets, A Utah based company for over 25 years. Salmon Electrical Contractors is also licensed in Nevada, Wyoming, Idaho, California, Washington, and Arizona. Come work for the best! Bring the skills you have, we will teach you the trade.
Role: Electrical Apprentice Estimator
Location: Woods Cross,
Apply for this job now.