We are looking for an HVAC Service/RefrigerationTechnician to join our team! You will install, service, and repair air conditioning refrigeraant systems for light commerical industry.
Immediate position available for the right AC; Walk in Cooler equipemt; remote refrigeration and roof stand installer. Design Refrigeration & AC Co hae been in business since 1999 with a loyal commercial customer base providing excellence service to our customer and loyalty to our employees.
Our company provides top pay in the industry. Our leadership team respects the work of our men in the field and we treat our people as the stone-cold professionals that they are. Please email your resume with a cover letter explaining why you feel you may be a good fit for our company.
A valid driver's license and an acceptable driving record are a must for service technicians and lead installers so that we're able to provide a company vehicle. Immediate opportunities are available. Clean daily uniforms provided.
We provide weekly paid training that goes far beyond technical skills. If you're tired of being treated like just a number, and you want to join a family that truly cares about your success, contact us today. Check out what our team members have to say about why you should work for us here: #
- Install new heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems
- Inspect and perform equipment repairs and replacements
- Perform routine preventative maintenance
- Respond to emergency maintenance requests
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- Previous experience in HVAC or other related fields
- Familiarity with HVAC wiring diagrams
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
Design Refrigeration & AC Co.
Role: Installer HVAC/Refrigeration Service
Apply for this job now.