Job Status: Full-Time Employee
Location: Burbank, CA
Reports To: Head of Production
HERE’S THE DEAL
We are a full-service esports platform that creates, manages and monetizes white label competitive video game leagues. We build a title’s competitive community from the ground up, growing it into a unique, professional and world-class esports operation. We manage all league operations and produce expert live entertainment in-studio or at stadium-sized venues. We deliver monetary results by authentically translating our publishers’ and brand sponsors’ business outcomes to this massively diverse community.
We are uniquely positioned as one of the very few independent esports creators in the world.
We are anticipating breakneck growth and are looking for an individual that loves to produce industry defining content; someone who gets fired-up thinking about building something great alongside a small, high-energy team. We want someone who despises the status quo and pushes to do things faster and better because they find that sort of thing fun.
As a wise old man once said, “It’s dangerous to go alone, take this!”
WE NEED YOU TO
- Provide Support for our Production Team during Filming in our Studios
- Manage and Support our Network Infrastructure
- Manage and Support our Workstation Infrastructure (PC and Mac)
- Manage and Support our Storage Infrastructure
- Lead and Develop IT Automation Initiative
- Troubleshoot impossibly complex scenarios
- Work with our Production Staff to understand and plan for their needs for show production
- Research and Develop solutions for our growing needs and challenges
- Other tasks as assigned
YOU MUST HAVE
- Passion for video games and interactive media
- Experience in Network Infrastructure Management (Meraki, Cisco, etc.)
- Experience with Windows OS (Server and Workstation)
- Experience with Network User Management (Active Directory, LDAP, etc.)
- Experience with Linux
- Experience building PC's
- Experience cabling for networks
- Experience configuring and maintaining SAN and NAS devices
- A track record of excelling with little supervision and a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience managing multiple priorities in high-stress, time sensitive environments
- The desire for a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to remain calm under extreme pressure while maintaining a learner’s mindset
Reasonable Accommodations Statement: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
YOUR BONA FIDES
- Experience: 2 or more years IT Support
- Work Schedule: Flexible hours with some On-Call requirements
- Amount of Travel Required: Limited (10-15%)
- Work Environment: Typical office, travel (trains, planes, and autos), studios and on-location environments
Role: IT Specialist
Apply for this job now.