Due to expanded growth this huge business is looking to expand their team of Vehicle Technicians.
I don't want to bore you with all the job details just yet so we will start with the the benefits!
- 4 on 4 off shift pattern, working an average 39 hours per week, from 6pm - 6am and 7pm - 7am
- 5 weeks paid holiday rising to 6.6 weeks upon 5 years' service
- Contributable Company pension scheme
- Subsidised canteen
- Free parking
- 10% store discount
- Access to social and sporting events.
Now you know what we will do for you, here's what we need you to do for us.
- Carry out preventative vehicle maintenance and servicing, MOT preparation and repairs to a high standard
- Inspect vehicle engine and mechanical/electrical components to diagnose issues accurately, using computer-based diagnostic equipment
- Repair or replace broken or defective parts and resolve defects
- Road test vehicles to check repairs
- Maintain VMU equipment and working areas to a good, clean condition
- Use hand tools and general garage equipment
- Tail Lift maintenance and vehicle body work repairs, fabrication and basic welding processes
- Complete administrative tasks and reports as requested
So if you would like to hear more then give me (Matt) a call on 01733 391 515 or if you are ready click apply!