COMPANY: WALKER HAMILL
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: £55,000 - 60,000 plus bonus
This is an excellent opportuntiy for a qualified ACA to take on a commercial role with a strong analytical component, in direct support of the investment team. They oversee a diverse portfolio of early stage and start up businesses, with an emphasis on technology and lifestyle. Key responsibilities will include:
- developing collaborative and open relationships with the portfolio Finance Directors;
- working with the portfolio companies to develop timely and relevant management information;
- develop an understanding of the key financial metrics and key performance indicators for each of the portfolio companies;
- providing valuable, insightful, meaningful commentaries and explanations of portfolio companies performance;
- assisting with the budgeting and forecasting process;
- working with the portfolio companies on commercial finance matters such as debt and financing;
- tracking investment valuations; and
- providing ad-hoc support to the investment team on investment appraisals as well as monitoring and reporting on investee company and portfolio financial performance.
The role will suit an ACA qualified accoutant from an accountancy practice firm. You must have experience within transaction services, M&A or similar area (for example, business modeling, restructuring or valuations).