The construction supervisor is responsible for coordinating and overseeing the construction of new homes and town homes from the ground up.
Essential functions and responsibilities
- Plan and execute a weekly sub-contractor scheduled
- Schedule, manage and oversee sub-contractor installations
- Review all completed work for quality and completion
- Attend weekly production meetings
- Complete warranty service issues in a timely manner
- Ability to hire sub-contractors
Skills and Abilities
- Multi task and work in a fast paced environment
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, both verbal and written
- Attention to detail
- Read and understand construction drawings
- Work well under high pressure situations
- Prioritize and work under tight deadlines
- Full size truck needed
Benefits are available such as paid vacation, truck allowance, health insurance and paid major holidays.
Maronda Homes was founded in 1972 by William J Wolf. After years of working in the home building industry, Mr. Wolf ventured out on his own with the goal of building quality new homes that were cost effective. This philosophy allowed individuals that could not usually afford a new home the ability to house their family in a brand new home that would stand the test of time.
A Family Affair
Stringing together parts of family names. Mr. Wolf formed the new name for his company "Maronda" with parts of his children's names -- Marietta, Ronald and Daniel. More than 40 years later Maronda Homes remains a private family-owned and operated business, building new homes in Pennsylvania, Florida, Ohio, Kentucky and Georgia.
Our commitment to the community extends beyond our product as Maronda Homes has long recognized the importance of giving back. The Maronda Foundation, established by our founder William Wolf, strives to provide educational opportunities, scholarship programs, civic inspiration to local communities, youth programs and spiritual organizations. Goodwill towards all has always been - and will continue to be - a cornerstone of our culture since our founding.
Commitment to Quality
Maronda Homes has been a family-owned and operated business for over four decades and in that time we have dedicated ourselves to building quality new homes at an affordable price, with unparalleled attention to customer service.
We are continuously striving to improve the home building process by modernizing floor plans and evolving homes designs with affordable luxury reaching every corner of our new homes. At Maronda Homes, we believe that quality is never a destination - it is a requirement.
Role: Construction Supervisor
Apply for this job now.