Our client is looking for a highly organized Assistant Production Manager to create production schedules, oversee production processes and ensure that the required materials are selected and purchased.
- Creating a production schedule.
- Training new employees.
- Scheduling regular maintenance for equipment.
- Discussing budget expectations with clients.
- Purchasing the required materials.
- Ensuring that health and safety protocols are adhered to.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills,
- Ability to solve problems quickly and efficiently,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A degree in business management would be advantageous.
- Industry-related experience (FMCG)