We are looking for a well organised and fast paced Operations Executive to join our growing business.
We specialise in the supply of design-led gifts and party supplies to well-known retailers worldwide.
As Operations Executive you will provide administrative support and provide excellent customer service.
The role will primarily be focused on operations functions which sees the transition of customer orders to fulfilment via our third-party logistics warehouse. This will encompass all three of our routes to market from ecommerce (retail website), wholesale (independent retailers) and corporate customers (high street retailers).
You will be responsible for ensuring that customers delivery deadlines, KPI’s and SLA’s are met so that all orders are received in a timely and effective manner whilst providing a high level of customer service at all times.
Your main duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Sales order processing
- Arranging retail, corporate and wholesale deliveries
- Completion of wholesale and corporate customer paperwork and labelling to their requirements
- General administrative support to the department with the ability to cover other team members such as customer service
To be considered for the position, you must be able to multi-task and able to cope under the pressure of a fast-paced environment. In addition, you must possess the following key skills and experience:
- Previous experience in an Administrator role
- Previous experience in a Customer Service role
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Professional and confident telephone manner
- High level of numeracy and literacy
- Highly organised