OCS is currently seeking an experienced Nurse Case Manager for a full time positions in the Metro Detroit service area.
OCS is a regional Case Management Company based out of Bay City, MI. Experience in the Auto No Fault and Work Comp areas preferred but not required. Background check and drug testing will be conducted. Applicant must be a non-smoker. References are required.
The ideal candidate will be a licensed Registered Nurse, Occupational Therapist in the State of Michigan, Licensed Vocational Counselor or Social Worker and will have at least 2 years previous clinical experience and has worked at least 2 years as a Case Manager in the private sector. CCM certification preferred.
- Current licensure as required by Michigan State Law
- Graduate of an accredited nursing or health care program
- At least 2 years clinical experience, preferably in the ICU, ER or Home Health Care
- Must be willing to travel within the specified service area
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with a team of inter-disciplinary professionals, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies, and the general public
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as state, federal and regulatory requirements that pertain to Work Comp, Auto No-Fault and Disability Insurance
- Must be able to interpret and implement the programs, goals, objectives, policies and procedures of OCS that are necessary for providing quality care
- Must maintain a home office which includes a computer with internet access as well as a fax and cell phone
- Must have basic computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Word
OCS offers excellent salaries and an outstanding compensation and benefits package for full-time associates, including:
- Health, Dental and Life Insurance
- Continuing Education Benefits
- Paid vacations and discretionary days
- Holiday pay
- Bonus time for high productivity
- Expenses paid for mileage, postage, phone and marketing activities
If interested please complete the OCS application at #-application/
OCS is a regional Case Management Company that offers health care resources and cost containment strategies to our customers using the highest standards in the most cost-effective manner.
We coordinate your claimant's current health care plan and anticipate their needs for the future. Utilizing our knowledge of the Workers Compensation and Auto Insurance laws in MI state, our myriad of resources and the latest technology, we provide comprehensive intervention to bring your case to its best outcome as quickly as possible.
Role: Case Manager - Metro Detroit
Apply for this job now.