Are you considering becoming a teacher or working in education?
Do you want more experience working in a secondary school before deciding on a PGCE?
- The position: Cover supervisor
- Salary: Earn GBP75-90 per day
Teaching Personnel are working in partnership with an East Bristol secondary school, interested in cover supervisors. These roles are on a short term supply basis and provide first-hand school experience. If you have considered working in schools, Teaching Personnel are the market leading education recruitment agency.
- Helpful staff - all work set out beforehand
- Welcoming schools with COVID safe measures in place
The ideal candidate:
- Be able to manage a secondary classroom
- Cover lessons in the absence of teachers - work will be set
- Be confident dealing with challenging behaviour - behaviour management is more important than being knowledgeable on a variety of different subjects
- Having experience working with KS3/4 children (not necessarily in a classroom) is desirable
- The right to work within the UK and the ability to provide two references from your most recent employers
- All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid child workforce Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check
What Teaching Personnel can offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Specialist trained consultants - supporting you in finding your ideal role
- Full access to high-quality Continuing Professional Development (CPD) training
- Supporting your COVID-secure safe return to work
- A straightforward Online Portal and diary to log your availability
- A generous referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a reward!
If you are interested in applying for this role or have any questions, please email your CV to our recruiter Ewan: #removed# or call the friendly Bristol office on 0117 239 1557